Greeting from wayan Lia

I am Wayan Lia, One of the

Balinese people who is working as a driver in Bali.

I am not just a driver, I can also be your tour guide because I have a tour guide license.

I have been doing this job for more then ten years.
Before I started doing this job, I worked at the restaurant in Legian - Kuta, and then worked as an Indonesian food chef in Kyoto Japan for three years.

Through this Blog, I would like to say thank you to all of my customers who have used my services, and I would be very pleased if you could write your Bali feed back in this blog.

To the people who are opening my blog, and considering using my services, please contact me through my e-mail address for more information on Bali and Tours.

And on this opportunity I would like to telling you about my other business."Bali Cycling and Adventure Tour"

I run Cycling tour around Bali Island, the tour is 8 days and 7 nights Tour package, all inclusive. To the cyclist who doesn't have enough time to explore a full package, I can do half package. for further information about this tour, please click my blog, http://balicyclingandadventure.blogspot.com


Warm Regards

Wayan Lia

1 komentar:

  1. Halo, Wayan Li,can give me ur email? I will go to bali next week, need a tour guide.. thanks

    BalasHapus